SINGAPORE - No, we just can't let it go. Animated movie Frozen's Sing-along video is the top-trending non-music video in Singapore this year, Google revealed on Wednesday.
Pop star Katy Perry's Dark Horse topped the music video list. The Egyptian-themed video is also the most watched video of the year worldwide, with more than 700 million views.
The trending videos are chosen based on the number of video views, and the amount of shares, comments and likes they get.
The majority of videos on the non-music video list are produced in Singapore. Videos with local flavour on comedy channels by Wah!Banana and content producer Tan Jianhao, 20, dominate the list.
Wah!Banana is run by a team helmed by Lingyi Xiong and Jason Hau, according to their YouTube account.
Pop divas rule the music video list, with Katy Perry, Iggy Azalea and Taylor Swift in the top three positions.
Non-music videos - Singapore
1. Frozen - Let It Go Sing-along | Official Disney HD by Disney UK
2. Snickers® Rocking Grandma( English)- 30s by Snickers Singapore
3. Past vs Present: Teenagers by JianHao Tan
4. 10 Types Of People In The Hawker Centre by Wah!Banana
5. Happy New Year video by OWL International
6. You Are Single For A Reason by wahbanana
7. Malaysia Chabor by Joyce Chu @REDPEOPLE
8. 19 Types Of People In Cinema by Wah!Banana
9. 25 Types of Singaporean Teachers by JianHao Tan
10. 7 Awesome Apps We Wish Existed! by Ryan Sylvia
Music videos - Singapore
1. Katy Perry - Dark Horse (Official) ft. Juicy J
2. Iggy Azalea - Fancy (Explicit) ft. Charli XCX
3. Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
4. Sia - Chandelier (Official Video)
5. Ariana Grande - Problem ft. Iggy Azalea
6. Nicki Minaj - Anaconda
7. Calvin Harris - Summer
8. PSY - HANGOVER feat. Snoop Dogg M/V
9. #SELFIE (Official Music Video) - The Chainsmokers
10. Shakira - Can't Remember to Forget You ft. Rihanna
Non-music video - Worldwide
Music video - Worldwide