SINGAPORE - Stand a chance to win one of four special-edition watches from Tissot during these Asian Games.
All you need to do is enter the reader contest that is run jointly by the Swiss watchmaker, which is the Official Timekeeper for the 18th Asian Games, and The Straits Times.
The contest, which runs from Aug 18-25, comprises a set of eight questions which can be found daily in the ST Sport section.
Answer all eight questions correctly and submit your contest entry to email@example.com.
The answers can be found on www.tissotwatches.com and www.tissotwatches.com/en-en/sports/asian-games.html.
Include your full name, contact number, NRIC (last 4 digits only) and subject header "Tissot Contest" with your entry. Contest closes at 5pm, Sept 2, 2018. Winners will be notified by Sept 10, 2018.
1. In which year was Tissot founded?
2. How many models are there in the Tissot Asian Games 2018 Special Edition watch collection?
3. Name the host country of the 2018 Asian Games.
4. Who of the following is a Tissot Ambassador?
(a) Marc Marquez
(b) Tony Parker
(c) Virat Kohli
(d) All of the above
5. Besides the Asian Games, Tissot is the official timekeeper of which sports competition?
(b) National Basketball Association
(c) Tour de France
(d) All of the above
6. You can find a Tissot boutique in Singapore at:
(a) ION Orchard
(b) Suntec City
(c) The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
(e) All of the above
7. How many sports will feature at the 2018 Asian Games?
8. How often are the Asian Games held?
Terms and conditions
The prize is not exchangeable or transferable.
By entering this contest, contestants agree to share personal data with organisers solely for the purpose of this contest.
The judges' decision is final.
Employees of The Swatch Group S.E.A. (S) Pte Ltd, authorised Tissot retailers, Singapore Press Holdings and their immediate families are not eligible to enter this contest.
This contest is open to Singapore citizens and permanent residents aged 18 and above (at the time of participation in the contest).
The organiser reserves the right to withdraw, terminate, discontinue, amend the qualifying criteria, and to replace the prize with items of equivalent value without prior notice.