#GameOfTwoHalves Ep 120: An Australian Open like no other
Synopsis: #GameofTwoHalves is The Straits Times' weekly sports podcast that is out every Tuesday.
This week, ST sports editor Lee Yulin and assistant sports editor Rohit Brijnath discuss tennis' first Grand Slam of the year, the Australian Open, which began on Monday (Feb 8).
1. Rohit assesses the men's draw and predicts which players will go deep (3:24)
2. What makes Rafael Nadal extraordinary (5:18)
3. Why Rohit thinks women's tennis is more exciting than the men's game now (6:41)
4. What would be Rohit's dream women's singles final? (9:40)
5. Does Serena need to equal Margaret Court's record of 24 Grand Slams to burnish her legacy? (12:36)
Produced by: Lee Yulin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Edited by: Penelope Lee
Subscribe to the #GameOfTwoHalves podcast series and rate us on your favourite audio apps:
Apple Podcasts: https://str.sg/JWRa
Google Podcasts: https://str.sg/JX88
Feedback to: email@example.com
Follow Rohit Brijnath on Twitter: https://str.sg/JraG
Read his stories: https://bit.ly/3a2sAvR