TICKET sales for Saturday's Malaysia FA Cup final between the LionsXII and Kelantan at the Bukit Jalil Stadium in Kuala Lumpur will begin on Wednesday.
All tickets for LionsXII fans are priced at S$15. They will be sold from noon to 8pm every day until Friday at the Jalan Besar Stadium Box Office at the North Gate.
The Football Association of Singapore has also announced that the FA Cup final will also be shown 'live' on SuperSports Arena, StarHub's free sports channel, which is available to all households with a cable point on 76.25MHz. StarHub TV customers can also access Channels 112 and 205.
In addition, football fans can catch the action on their personal devices such as laptops, tablets and smartphones via StarHub TV Anywhere.
The latest ticketing updates can be found at the LionsXII Facebook page.
The FAS also wants fans to note the following:
- Tickets for Singapore fans are blue in colour.
- Tickets can only be purchased by Singaporeans who must show their identity cards when buying them.
- Fans who are interested in buying travel packages to the FA Cup final can contact Akbar Hashim (mobile: 9664 4942) or Walter Koh (mobile: 8122 2459)
- Bukit Jalil Stadium's Blue Zone has been designated as the Singapore Fan Zone.
- Singapore fans must enter Bukit Jalil Stadium via the Blue Gate. Gates will open from 4pm on Saturday.