SINGAPORE - Outbound traffic at both Woodlands and Tuas Checkpoints has been very heavy and slow moving since Friday (Aug 7) morning, the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) said in a statement.
To manage the situation at its checkpoints, ICA has deployed more staff and opened additional lanes and counters during this peak period.
ICA advised travellers and motorists using the two checkpoints to obtain updates on the traffic situation via the following channels:
- LTA's Expressway Monitoring & Advisory System (EMAS) installed along the AYE and BKE respectively;
- Traffic information hotline on 6863-0117;
- Traffic updates via TrafficWatch on the radio;
- LTA's One Motoring website (http://www.onemotoring.com.sg); and
- MyTransport.SG portal (MyTransport.SG).