SINGAPORE - The former Tanjong Pagar Railway Station will open its doors to the public on Good Friday, from 9am to 6pm.
The Singapore Land Authority (SLA) hopes that the "open house" would give more people the opportunity to visit the national monument and reminisce about the past.
SLA had announced in February that the station will open to the public on all public holidays, starting from the second day of the Chinese New Year.
Visitors to the station are reminded of the following:
1. Do your part to keep the national monument clean and litter-free for all to enjoy.
2. Exercise caution and be responsible for your own safety.
3. Help preserve the national monument. The following will not be allowed within the premises:
- Commercial activities
- Sports activities, including wheeled sports such as cycling and blading
- Consumption of alcoholic drinks
- Pets (except for guide dogs)