• A new MRT line will open almost every year between now and 2021. This will double Singapore's rail network to 360km in the next15 years.
• Eight in 10 households will be within a 10-minute walk of a station by 2030.
• Three out of four will take public transport as their main mode of travel by 2030. By the 2050s, it should increase to eight out of 10.
• Changi Airport's Terminal 4 will be completed in 2017 while Jewel, a $1.7 billion retail-cum- airport structure in front of Terminal 1, will be ready in 2019.
• Three runways to serve all of Changi Airport's terminals should be operational by the early 2020s.
• Changi Airport's Terminal 5 will be completed in the second half of the 2020s.
• Pasir Panjang Terminal Phase 3 and 4 will raise Singapore's maritime capacity by more than 40 per cent by end-2017.
• The first set of berths at the new Tuas Terminal will be operational by 2021.