It is not uncommon for celebrity parents to take to social media to show off pictures of their newborn babies. Some however have found a new angle on sharing their new bundle of joy with the world - snapping a picture of their baby's hands.
Fresh out of the delivery room, celebrities are hopping on the latest trend by taking pictures of their newborn's hands.
Instead of showing the faces of their babies, the pictures are well-composed shots of tiny fingers reaching out to mum or dad's hands.
Here are some of the pictures that have been posted by celebrities.
Can you guess who are the famous parents behind the adorable pictures? Take our quiz at the bottom.
1. Known for being extremely private about his personal life, this Hong Kong actor-singer shared a solitary picture of his daughter with his fans. This is one of the first photos posted of this trend.
2. This home-grown star shared a picture of her newborn with the message "Ten fingers, ten toes. You have arrived, dear son".
3. This celebrity snapped a picture of his daughter's feet instead of hands. The post shared on Facebook garnered more than 260,000 likes.
4. This social media queen posted this endearing picture on Instagram, getting more than 1.6 million likes. It does help that daddy is also a global superstar with 16.8 million Twitter followers.
5. Crouching tiger, hidden baby. This is one of the more recent pictures. The actress shared a picture of her first child with her rocker husband at the end of 2015. In the picture, the baby's long and slender fingers are like those of her mum's.