SINGAPORE - For the past year, the parents of full-time national serviceman Nigel Loh have sought to grieve quietly while searching for answers to their only son's death.
Third Sergeant Loh, 21, had died from leptospirosis - a bacterial disease contracted from contaminated animals and surroundings - on May 24 last year after being warded for four days in hospital.
TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE
Thank you for reading The Straits Times
You have reached one of our Premium stories. To continue reading, get access now or log in if you are a subscriber.
What is Premium?