1. Trafigura has raised US$600 million (S$848 million) through its second US dollar perpetual subordinated bond, priced at 6.875 per cent and listed here. Funds raised will support its capital investment programme and strengthen its balance sheet.
2. Hyflux's unit Hyflux Asset Management has completed the sale of its 50 per cent stake in Galaxy NewSpring to Yunnan Water (Hong Kong) Company for US$136.5 million (S$193 million) .
3. Catalist-listed tech firm DeClout's subsidiary Corous360 is selling its unit, Corous360 Information Technology (Shenzhen) Company, for 400,000 yuan (S$82,000) to Mr Tse Chi Kin.
4. OUE Commercial Real Estate Investment Trust has received in-principle approval to list 233,281,400 new units which will be issued under private placement at 64.3 cents per unit.
5. Noble Group is proposing a share consolisation exercise where 10 of its shares will be consolidated into one ordinary share of par value HK$2.50. The firm has share capital of HK$8 billion divided into 32 billion shares worth HK$0.25 each.