1. UOL Group said it has increased its stake in associate United Industrial Corp to 44.561 per cent.
2. The three SGX-listed gold mining stocks averaged a 4.6 per cent gain Wednesday, ranging from 2.9 per cent for Anchor Resources to 5.9 per cent for Wilton Resources, said an SGX report.
3. Nordic Group units have recently clinched several contracts with a total value of about $2.6 million with repeat customers, comprising multinationals and firms in the marine, energy and process industries.
4. Jiutian Chemical said its transfer from the Mainboard to the Catalist will occur on Nov 15. Trading of the shares will commence at 9am.
5. Property player KOP's unit will work with Shanghai LuJiaZui Zhi Mao Investment to develop Winterland, now renamed Wintastar, in Shanghai. The land acquisition should be completed early next year.