1. Please include your full name (as in IC), your address and phone number.
2. Letters must be original, unpublished on any platform (including social media) and meant for publication only in The Straits Times.
3. If we do not contact you within five working days of receiving your letter, it means your letter will not be published. If we contact you within five days, it means your letter is under consideration for publication, but it may be published outside of this five-day period.
4. Letters should be no longer than 400 words. Letters to "Your Letters" in The Sunday Times should be no longer than 300 words each.
5. Published letters will state the contributor's name. Pseudonyms will not be accepted.
6. Where possible, do include links to your sources, for fact-checking purposes.
7. Except in special circumstances, we accept only one signatory per organisation, and only one signatory for personal letters.
8. The Forum editor reserves the right to edit a letter.
9. Official replies must reach firstname.lastname@example.org by noon if they are to be considered for publication the next day.
10. For security reasons, attachments will not be opened. Kindly write your letter or reply in the e-mail.
11. For women, please indicate Miss, Ms, Mrs or Madam.
12. For Youth Forum (age 21 or below), please include your age and educational level.
13. Your profile (optional): We welcome more details about yourself, such as your age, marital status, family members, occupation and a brief description of your expertise/interests (maximum of three).
14. Your profile, address and telephone number will be kept confidential and will not be released without your consent.
The Straits Times Forum editor
Singapore Press Holdings 1000, Toa Payoh North News Centre, Podium, Level 2 Singapore (318994)
Tang Kam Hoe
DID: (65) 6319-5454
Fax: (65) 6319-8274