SINGAPORE - Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat will present his first Budget statement on Thursday (March 24) at 3.30pm at Parliament House.
Here's how you can get the latest on Budget announcements from The Straits Times:
BUDGET DAY, March 24
- Go to www.straitstimes.com for real-time updates.
- Catch live telecast of the speech on our website.
- The ST Now live blog on the website will be helmed by Deputy Editor Ignatius Low and Opinion Editor Chua Mui Hoong. Read their analyses.
- Get a free special edition Budget newsletter by 7pm on March 24. Sign up here.
- Watch videos explaining the key Budget initiatives on our website and via social media.
- Budget updates on ST's Facebook and Twitter.
- Everything under one roof in our Budget microsite.
- In-depth analysis from DBS Bank chief Piyush Gupta.
- Read views of experts, including former MP Inderjit Singh and Victor Mills from the Singapore International Chamber of Commerce.
- ST correspondents on what Budget 2016 means for you.
- The Straits Times' Budget Roundtable: Experts, including UOB's research head Jimmy Koh, give their views in the Insight pages of The Sunday Times on March 27.
- Budget calculator in www.straitstimes.com will show you how
- AskST: Send questions to email@example.com and we will get them answered.
DON'T MISS: Some stories we have done in the run-up to the Budget
- Budget 2016: What's in the black briefcase?
- Will there be 'hongbao'? 5 things to expect from Budget 2016
- Finance Ministers through the years:
- Interactive graphics on past 50 years of Budget
Budget A-Z: A guide to tackling Budget jargon