Washington Report Ep 21: US works on its international relations and climate crisis efforts
Synopsis: Every week, The Straits Times analyses the latest developments in the United States.
The Straits Times' US bureau chief Nirmal Ghosh chats with Money FM 89.3's Ryan Huang and Bharati Jagdish about the following points:
1. US President Joe Biden faced some challenges at the G20 Summit (1:20)
2. Possible outcomes of the meeting with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan (3:05)
3. Taiwan; one of the key points of discussion in the US-China meeting between US secretary of state Anthony Blinken and Chinese foreign minister Wang Yi (4:29)
4. US mended ties with European Union, repairing post-Trump damages (7:28)
5. What to expect from the US delegation at the COP26 climate conference from Oct 31 - Nov 12? (8:39)
Produced by: The Breakfast Huddle, Money FM 89.3, Ernest Luis & Fa'izah Sani
Edited by: Dan Koh
Subscribe to our Asian Insider Podcast channel to follow our various shows each week and rate us on your favourite audio apps:
Apple Podcasts: https://str.sg/JWa8
Google Podcasts: https://str.sg/Ju4h
SPH Awedio app: https://www.awedio.sg/
Feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read Nirmal Ghosh's stories.
Asian Insider newsletter.
Discover more ST podcast series:
Green Pulse Podcast: https://str.sg/JWaf
Health Check Podcast: https://str.sg/JWaN
ST Sports Talk Podcast: https://str.sg/JWRE
Life Weekend Picks Podcast: https://str.sg/JWa2
#PopVultures Podcast: https://str.sg/JWad
Bookmark This! Podcast: https://str.sg/JWas
Lunch With Sumiko Podcast: https://str.sg/J6hQ
Discover BT Podcasts: https://bt.sg/pcPL
Follow our shows then, if you like short, practical podcasts!