SINGAPORE - The world's best female tennis players are in town for the season-ending WTA Finals and The Straits Times, in partnership with 100Plus, is offering ST readers a chance to soak in the action in the final.
Simply answer the following questions correctly to stand a chance to win a pair of Category 1 tickets (total value $281.80) to the BNP Paribas WTA Finals Singapore presented by SC Global.
1. Q: 100Plus is an official supporter of the BNP Paribas WTA Finals Singapore presented by SC Global. A: True or False?
2. Q: Angelique Kerber is the defending champion at the 2016 WTA Finals. A: True or False?
3. Q: The final of the 2016 WTA Finals is on Sunday, Oct 30. A: True or False?
E-mail your answers (subject header WTA final), together with your name, IC and contact number to email@example.com by 3pm, Friday, Oct 28. Winners will be notified by a telephone call.
Terms & conditions:
- Tickets are not exchangeable.
- By entering this contest, you agree to:
i) share data (including personal data) with organisers solely for the purposes of this contest.
ii) be interviewed and have your photo taken for publicity purposes (in the event you are the winner).
- The organisers' decisions are final.
- Employees of BNP Paribas, SC Global, WTA, 100Plus, IMSG and Singapore Press Holdings are not eligible to enter this contest.
- WTA Tour Inc is not a sponsor of this contest or any related promotions and is not liable for their marketing and execution.