SINGAPORE - The Singapore National Olympic Council (SNOC) has released on Tuesday (June 27) the successful appeal nominations put forward by the National Sports Associations (NSAs) for the Aug 19-30 SEA Games in Kuala Lumpur.
A total of 37 athletes representing 10 different sports were successful in their appeals, including pole vaulter Rachel Isabel Yang, the men's and women's 4x100m sprint teams, the women's squash team, judoka Benjamin Fong and muay thai exponent Lee De Jun.
But three sports - sepak takraw, volleyball and weightlifting - failed to make the cut.
1. Rachel Isabel Yang (women's pole vault)
2. Nur Izlyn Zaini, Dipna Lim-Prasad, Shanti Pereira, Wendy Enn, Kugapriya Chandran (women's 4x100m)
3. Calvin Kang, Timothee Yap, Khairyll Amri Tumadi, Muhammad Hariz Darajit, Ariff Januri, Lim Yao Peng (men's 4x100m)
4. Wendy Enn (women's 100m)
5. Koh Thong En (men's javelin)
1. Chan Keng Kwang, Tey Chun Kiat (men's snooker singles and doubles)
1. Benjamin Fong (men's 73kg)
1. Daryl Thong (men's 55kg)
2. Shermen Quah (men's 75kg)
3. Lydia Chee (women's 50kg)
1. Lee De Jun (men's 60-63.5kg)
1. Chin Xiong Sheng, Pang Shi Jie (men's doubles)
2. Sheryl Sim, Goh Wee Teck (mixed doubles)
3. Janice Tan, Michel Sim (women's doubles)
1. Pamela Chua, Sneha Sivakumar, Sherilyn Yang, Au Yeong Wai Yhann, Keertana Veerayah, Mao Shi Hui (women's team)
1. Sherwin Foo (men's doubles)
Wakeboard and waterski
1. Samuel Chua (men's wakeboard)
2. Melanie Jane, Ng Sim Hwee, Samuel Chua (team mixed wakeboard)
1. Chan Jun Kai (men's compulsory third taijiquan and men's optional taijijian)