TIPS FOR AN ENJOYABLE RUN
• Remember to bring your race bib.
• Eat, hydrate and rest well the night before.
• Arrive at least one hour ahead of your race flag-off time.
• Directional signs and road marshals will be present to guide runners. Runners must abide by the marshals' instructions.
• Avoid running in groups as it may obstruct others.
• If you decide to stop during the run, move to the side to avoid obstructing others.
• If you feel unwell at any time before or during the race, please stop racing and approach our crew for assistance.
• For safety reasons, pets, bicycles, in-line skates, skateboards, strollers or any other objects with wheels are not permitted on the race route.
• As the routes may be narrow at certain points of the race, participants are encouraged to exercise patience and to keep moving to avoid forming bottlenecks.
GETTING TO THE RACE VENUE
By Shuttle Service
• Shuttle service is available. Check http://www.straitstimesrun. com/shuttle-bus-services/ for more details.
• Here are some walking directions from the following MRT (Circle Line) stations : •Promenade: via Temasek Avenue and Raffles Boulevard (380 metres, five minutes' walk)
•Nicoll Highway: via Republic Avenue (1km, 14 minutes' walk)
•Esplanade: via Raffles Boulevard (950 metres, 12 minutes' walk) Driving
•Parking will not be available at the race site because of road closures. Here are some of the recommended parking areas:
•The Singapore Flyer
• Normal parking rates apply.
• Please take note of the following road closures tomorrow morning: •Republic Boulevard towards Raffles Avenue, between Ophir Road and Republic Avenue: 3.30am -10am
•Republic Blvd towards Raffles Ave, between Republic Ave and F1 Turn 3: 3.30am -10am
•Republic Ave: 3.30am - 10am
•Nicoll Highway towards city, between Mountbatten Road and Middle Road: 3am - 9.30am
•Stadium Drive towards Stadium Boulevard, between Nicoll Hwy and Stadium Blvd: 3.30am - 8.30am
•Rhu Cross: 4am - 8.30am
•Marina East Drive: 3am - 9.30am
•Marina Boulevard towards Bayfront Avenue, between Collyer Quay and Marina View: 5am - 11am (one lane closed)
•Collyer Quay towards Raffles Quay: 5am-11am (one lane closed)
•Fullerton Road towards Collyer Quay: 5am - 11am (one lane closed) • Road closure information is accurate as of May 6.•••••••