SINGAPORE - The rising star of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), the lightweight class' fifth-ranked athlete Kevin 'The Motown Phenom' Lee, is in Singapore this week.
The 25-year-old is here as part of a guest fighter tour in the region to promote UFC Fight Night Singapore: Cowboy vs Edwards presented by AirAsia, which will take place on June 23 at the Singapore Indoor Stadium.
And The Straits Times, in partnership with UFC, is offering 20 mixed martial arts (MMA) fans here a chance to challenge Lee in retro arcade games on Thursday (May 24) evening.
The 20 lucky fans will be split into four groups of five, with each group challenging Lee to a different arcade game - from street fighter, car racing, table hockey to foozeball (games to be confirmed).
The competition will take place at Level Up, an arcade-bar located at Clarke Quay.
To enter this contest, tell us - in the comments section below this Facebook post - what is the most extreme thing you've done to show your love for the UFC. Please keep your post to no more than 80 words.
The deadline for submission of contest entries is May 23, 2018, 5pm. Winners will be notified that same day and must reply to the notice by 10pm.
Terms and conditions:
• The prizes are not exchangeable or transferable.
• By entering this contest, you agree to share personal data with the organisers solely for the purpose of this contest.
• ST will pick the winners based on its opinion of what is the best answer. The judges' decision is final.
• Employees of UFC, Weber Shandwick and Singapore Press Holdings are not eligible to enter this contest.
• This contest is open to Singapore citizens and permanent residents.
Tickets for UFC Fight Night Singapore are available at www.sportshubtix.sg