• There will be an information tent at the Race Village to provide you with the assistance you need.
• This booth is operational from 6.30am to 11.00am.
LATE RACE PACK COLLECTION/INFORMATION
• There will be an information tent located next to Baggage. Runners who have yet to collect their race packs can do so there.
• This booth is operational from 3.30am to 11.30am.
RACE CUT-OFF TIMINGS
• Participants are required to meet the cut-off timings as follows:
•5km: 1 hour after flag-off
•10km: 2 hours after flag-off
•18.45km: 4 hours after flag-off
• Please note that all hydration and medical points will be closed after the cut-off times.
BAGGAGE DEPOSIT/RETRIEVAL SERVICE
• The baggage service will be operational from 3.30am to 11.30am.
• Each participant's bag will be tied and tagged with a unique identification number which must be used to collect your belongings after the run.
• Participants are to collect their deposited items before 11.30am. Do not store valuable items in your bags. Your baggage is deposited at your own risk. You are advised not to deposit loose items such as keys and cards. The organiser is not liable for any loss or damage to your belongings.
• Distance markers will be placed along every 1km of the race route.
• Hydration stations are about 2km to 3km apart.
• In the event of inclement weather, the organiser reserves the right to delay the start of the run.
• Should the inclement weather persist after the delay, the organiser reserves the right to cancel the run without further obligation and without any refund. If rain occurs after the flag-off, you are advised to seek shelter along the run route. You may continue to run but do exercise caution.
• Any last-minute announcements will be made on The Straits Times' breaking news website. Participants are encouraged to download the ST app or follow ST on Twitter or Facebook.
• Results will be posted on the official race website www.straitstimesrun.com within 48 hours after the race.
DISPUTE OVER RESULTS
• In the event of a dispute over winning timings/results, an appeal must be lodged at the Information Counter within 15 minutes of the category's prize presentation.
• A non-refundable $50 administration fee will apply per appeal.
• The organisers reserve the final rights to the decision over the dispute of race results.
RACE CERTIFICATES WITH NET TIMING
• All 10km and 18.45km competitive run finishers of The Straits Times Run in the City 2016 will be entitled to a personalised electronic race certificate with "net time" one month after the official results have been released.
• The e-cert will be available for download from the event website.
LOST AND FOUND
• If you have lost or found an item, please approach the main Information tent located near the stage.
• At the end of the event, found items will be transported to the Race Organiser's office at 52 Ubi Ave 3, Frontier, #04-41, S'pore 408867. If you have lost an item, it will be your responsibility to locate it by contacting the Race Organisers with a description and to pay for its return to you.
• All unclaimed items will be discarded one month after the race date.
• Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org /6248-5777
RUNNERS' ENTITLEMENTS RACE BIBS
• All participants in The Straits Times Run in the City 2016 will receive a race bib in their race entry pack. The race bib must be displayed visibly at the front of your race top at all times with the safety pins provided.
• The Straits Times Run in the City 2016 will be using Chronotrack B-Tag timing chips for the 10km and 18.45km competitive runs. The tag is attached on the back of your race bib. The tag is weatherproof and will work regardless of rain, heat, storms, humidity or other inclement conditions. The tag is always switched on and does not require activation. You are not required to return it after the run.
• Any unauthorised alterations to the race bib will result in disqualification.
MEDAL AND FINISHER TEE
• Every participant who crosses the finish line will receive a medal unique to your category.
• All finishers will also receive a finisher tee, available at the Athletes' Welfare Area upon completion of the race. The finisher tee will be given based on the size indicated on your bib. There will be strictly no exchange of sizes allowed.
• Both the medal and finisher tee can only be collected at the event; no mailing of either item will be entertained after race day.