In Wales' favour
HEAD-TO-HEAD FORM BOOK
Wales have not lost any of their past three matches against Belgium - one win and two draws, with a 2-1 goal difference.
Damir Skomina's appointment as referee could be seen as a good omen for Gareth Bale.
The Slovenian was in charge when the Wales forward hit a hat-trick for Tottenham against Inter Milan in the Champions League in 2010.
Skomina also awarded Wales a penalty when Bale was fouled by Sergei Semak in a World Cup qualifier at Russia in 2008 but Igor Akinfeev saved his kick.
Vincent Kompany was dismissed and Belgium lost 2-3 to Turkey on the only occasion that Skomina took charge of them, in a Euro 2012 qualifier in 2010.
• Stoppage time included, Wales have trailed for only 151 seconds in total over their first four games.
• The Welsh defence have not been breached in the first half. All three goals conceded have come from the 56th minute onwards - by substitutes.
In Belgium's favour
THE FORM MEN
• Eden Hazard, with one goal and three assists, has been involved in four of Belgium's last six goals at Euro 2016. He completed 12 dribbles against Hungary on Sunday, the most in a Euros game (since 1980).
• Kevin de Bruyne has been involved in 12 goals in his last 12 games with Belgium (five goals, seven assists). He is the last Belgian player to score against Wales, in October 2013 (1-1).
• The top European assist providers - five - at the last two major tournaments combined (World Cup 2014, Euro 2016) are de Bruyne and Hazard.
Belgium are the top scorers, on eight goals, with seven coming after half-time, including six in the last half-hour.