SINGAPORE - Ms Angelina Then was a road-running enthusiast when she was interviewed for The Sunday Times Hot Bods column on Oct 16, 2011.
Running is still the 48-year-old aircrew member's passion, but an unexpected event forced her to cut back on her workouts.
"These days every run is actually a blessing, a mystery," she said.
The e-book is a compilation of 100 of the hottest people profiled in our 10-year-old Hot Bods series.
Ms Then is one of three Sunday Times "Hot Bods" the paper re-interviewed for the book. Readers can also see videos of the them exercising and talking about their lifestyle. The book also includes plenty of health and fitness tips to help readers eat right and get fit.
Download 100 Hot Bods for a chance to be one of three lucky readers to each win $500 in Under Armour vouchers The Straits Times is giving away.
How to get 100 Hot Bods free
2. Alternatively, go to the App Store or Google Play and search "The Straits Times Star" to download the ST Star app, which is available for the iPad and Android tablets and smartphones. The app is designed for tablets and optimised for the iPad.
3. Once you are in the ST Star app:
- If you are a Straits Times All-In-One subscriber, log in using the same username or e-mail address and password that you use to log in to the ST app or www.straitstimes.com
- If you are not yet an All-In-One subscriber to The Straits Times, please click "I'm just browsing" to go to the storefront.
4. Once you are in the app's storefront, you can download 100 Hot Bods free. Also available for free download in the ST Star app are Issues 1 & 2 of The Life, a monthly lifestyle magazine from The Straits Times.