Win a pair of tickets to Cold Pursuit
One of the most thrilling movies will open here on Feb 21, and readers of The Straits Times will have a chance to watch it before it opens.
Cold Pursuit boasts a stellar cast, starring Oscar nominees Liam Neeson and Laura Dern, along with Emmy Rossum and Tom Bateman.
The movie is about revenge and kicks into action after the son of Nels Coxman (Neeson) was murdered at the order of Viking (Bateman), a drug lord. Coxman sets out to dismantle the cartel but it escalates into a bloody turf war.
We have 250 pairs of tickets to be given out to direct subscribers for a preview screening of the movie on Feb 18, 7pm at Golden Village Suntec City.
To take part in the draw:
- Download the SPH Rewards app.
- Look for the contest in the Rewards section.
- Click on the "Join" button and complete the form.
Soak in wellness at 24-hour, nature-inspired g.spa
If you are looking for a spa break, g.spa is a nature-inspired, 24-hour spa that provides a wide range of head-to-toe treatments and services for men and women.
Located at 102 Guillemard Road, the spa offers treatments such as massages, facial treatments, foot reflexology and body scrubs. One key treatment is Chinese Meridian Therapy, which focuses on specific meridian points to relieve aches and stress.
The spa also offers hot and cold pools, sauna and steam rooms and a relaxation lounge. There is even a dining area where you can get free-flow food.
For first-time visitors to the spa who are also SPH subscribers, turn up with a friend to enjoy a 50 per cent discount on the second person's treatments. Both of you will have full access to all the facilities.
Call 6280-8988 and quote "The Straits Times" to enjoy the promotion. This is valid till Feb 28, and terms and conditions apply.
The Straits Times Loyalty Programme allows readers to enjoy a whole range of dining, shopping and leisure perks by just subscribing to The Straits Times. There are also lucky draw prizes to be won and discounts on exciting events.
HOW TO ENJOY SUBSCRIBER BENEFITS
- Open the Apple App Store for iPhone users or Google Play for Android phone users.
- Search for the SPH Rewards app and download it. Users with existing mySPH accounts can use the same user ID and password to log in to the app. Those who have yet to create an account can follow the simple steps to register for one.
- Subscribers can get family members to download the app on their own devices and sign in using the same log-in details to benefit from the deals.
- After logging in, simply flash the ST+ e-card in the application to enjoy benefits from various partners.
Advertisers who are keen to inquire about the ST+ Loyalty programme may e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org