Savour soft, pillowy buns at Kam's Roast
Kam's Roast - located at #01-04 Pacific Plaza - celebrates its second anniversary with a special treat for readers of The Straits Times (ST).
Its new dish Kam's Bao Buns is a trio of soft, pillowy buns which houses three of the restaurant's signature meats: Kam's Roast's Roast Duck (prepared with an age-old Kam's Roast secret marinade); melt-in-your-mouth Toro Char Siu; and Crispy Roast Pork with mustard.
The buns are accompanied with fresh lettuce, parsley, cucumber, carrot, sesame seeds and a savoury sweet sauce.
ST readers will be able to purchase the buns at $11.60 a set, instead of the usual $15.90. This special price is available daily from 2pm to 5pm, till next Monday.
Chinese tea or mineral water is included in the set. If you order two or more sets, you get a further discount, at only $9.80 per set.
Feast at Ban Heng outlets or opt for home delivery
If you are starting to plan your Chinese New Year reunion dinner, the Ban Heng group of restaurants has launched its Chinese New Year packages, starting at $568 for a nine-course menu for 10 persons.
This year, there is a set menu, at $698, that includes a whole suckling pig.
And it won't just be food. Guests can enjoy lion and dragon dance performances on Feb 2, 3 and 4 at the HarbourFront outlet, and on Feb 4 at the Boon Keng and Aranda Country Club outlets.
There is a 10 per cent discount for all reunion set menus on Feb 2 and 3.
Ban Heng also offers a home delivery service on Chinese New Year's Eve. Reunion classic dishes such as Pen Cai and Buddha Jumps Over The Wall are available for delivery. With every order of Pen Cai, customers will receive a complimentary Assorted Seafood in Claypot. For each order of Buddha Jumps Over The Wall, you will get a Yu-Sheng and Prosperity Claypot.
For details and to order, go to www.banheng.com.sg or call 6278-0288.
Readers of The Straits Times have a chance to win dining vouchers worth $60.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Download the SPH Rewards app.
- Look out for the giveaway in the Rewards section.
- Save the deal to your e-wallet.
- Press the "Go to website" button on the "Details" page and answer the below question: 'At which Ban Heng outlet would there be an outdoor garden dining option for the coming Chinese New Year?"
Include your name, mobile number and address in the e-mail. Terms and conditions apply.
The Straits Times Loyalty Programme allows readers to enjoy a whole range of dining, shopping and leisure perks by just subscribing to The Straits Times. There are also lucky draw prizes to be won and discounts on exciting events.
HOW TO ENJOY SUBSCRIBER BENEFITS
- Open the Apple App Store for iPhone users or Google Play for Android phone users.
- Search for the SPH Rewards app and download it. Users with existing mySPH accounts can use the same user ID and password to log in to the app. Those who have yet to create an account can follow the simple steps to register for one.
- Subscribers can get family members to download the app on their own devices and sign in using the same log-in details to benefit from the deals.
- After logging in, simply flash the ST+ e-card in the application to enjoy benefits from various partners.
Advertisers who are keen to inquire about the ST+ Loyalty programme may e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org