The iconic Singapore Girl, modelled after Singapore Airlines (SIA) flight stewardess Nur Surya Mohamed Ambiah, is the latest wax figure to join other wax models of prominent Singaporeans at Madame Tussaud's.
The local iteration of the famous wax museum opened its doors on Oct 25 last year, and features several other prominent Singaporeans. Here's a look at some of them.
This article was first published on 23 October 2014.
1. Former Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew and his late wife Kwa Geok Choo
Wax figures of Former Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew and his late wife Kwa Geok Choo at Madame Tussaud's museum. -- PHOTO: SPH
2. Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong
3. Emeritus Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong
4. Singapore's first president Yusof Ishak
5. Actor-director Jack Neo
6. Singer-songwriter Stefanie Sun
7. Actor Gurmit Singh, as his contractor alter-ego Phua Chu Kang
8. Actor Huang Wenyong
9. Singapore footballing icon Fandi Ahmad
10. Olympic table tennis silver medallist Feng Tianwei