SINGAPORE - What does this year's Budget mean for you? The Straits Times will be offering live coverage of this year's announcements as they are delivered by Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat in Parliament from 3.30pm on Feb 19.
Follow us as we update you with live coverage, news analyses and video explainers on what the announcements mean.
This year, tax hikes are likely to be a hot topic as spending on healthcare and infrastructure is set to rise sharply.
Here's how ST will be covering the Budget, and how you can get more information.
- Go to www.straitstimes.com for real-time updates
- Watch live streaming of the speech on our website
- Watch videos explaining key announcements
- Read analyses on what the Budget means for you
- Tune in to Budget discussion on Money FM 89.3 at 7pm on Feb 19
- Follow the post-Budget UOB roundtable discussion with ST business editor Lee Su Shyan
- Sign up for our Budget e-mail newsletter here
- Get Budget updates on ST's Facebook page and Twitter channel
- Visit our Budget microsite
- Send questions to email@example.com and we will get them answered
Before the Budget is delivered, you can be prepared for it by taking a look at our Web specials and videos:
- Try the Game of Survival
- Multimedia journalist Bryan de Silva takes you through five things to look out for in this year's Budget
- Alyssa Woo tackles two pressing questions on possible tax increases
- Check out our interactive graphics on: What the Budget tells us about Singapore's economic transformations and Solving the Budget's funding challenge