As the PSI breached the 400-mark at 11am today, more upcoming events have been cancelled or postponed for health and safety reasons.
- The Speak Mandarin Campaign Parent-Child Talent Competition Grand Finals which was supposed to be held on Saturday, will be postponed till mid July. The new date is yet to be confirmed.
- U Sports will be postponing the U Games launch to a later date. The inter-union sporting tournament was supposed to kick off on Sunday at Bedok Stadium.
- The Singapore Scout Association has postponed Camp Possible 2013 to a later date which is yet to be decided.
- Red Bull will be postponing the Red Bull Early Bird Commuters' Giveaway at Chevron House, Raffles Place, until the weather improves. This giveaway was originally scheduled to run from June 24 to 26, to hand out up to 250,000 cans of the energy drink to commuters.
- The Singapore National Aeromodelling Championship 2013 has been postponed to July 6 and 7. The preliminary and final rounds were supposed to have been held at Radio Modellers Singapore in Tuas over this weekend.
- The Singapore National Museum has cancelled its guided tours this Saturday and Sunday. Aside from the tours, the museum said they would continue to operate as usual.