Worshippers jostling to be the first to place joss sticks into the urn at Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho Temple in Waterloo Street at the stroke of midnight on Feb 10, 2013. This Chinese New Year practice is believed to bring luck and prosperity.
Photonico is a website offering high-quality stock photos that celebrate Asian contemporary culture and heritage.
It is a platform that showcases the thousands of editorial and stock photos that our staff and contributing photographers have shot. These photos can be bought
for personal and commercial use at an affordable price.
To contribute photos, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. SEARCH more than 12,000 images available for individual, editorial and commercial use.
2. BUY photos of old and modern Singapore, travel, nature, food, daily life and more.
3. USE the photos on different platforms with our various licensing options.
1. SHOOT your own photos of Singapore and Asian street scenes, nature, daily life and travel.
2. SHARE them with us and be part of our community of photographers at Photonico.asia
3. EARN when your photos are sold with our 50 per cent revenue share programme.