Fire breaks out at Broadway Hotel along Serangoon Road, 2 sent to hospital

SINGAPORE - A fire broke out in the kitchen of Delhi Restaurant at the seven-storey Broadway Hotel along Serangoon Road on Sunday.

The Straits Times understands two men were sent to Tan Tock Seng Hospital and Singapore General Hospital for smoke inhalation.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force was notified of the fire at 5.10pm on Sunday.

It dispatched two fire engines, two red rhinos, one support vehicle and one ambulance to the scene.

Join ST's WhatsApp Channel and get the latest news and must-reads.