A five-foot-way cobbler at work in 1955. Five-foot-way traders were craftsmen who conducted their businesses in shophouse walkways that were five feet, or 1.5m, wide. These walkways were meant to protect pedestrians from the sun and rain.
Photonico is a website offering high-quality stock photos that celebrate Asian contemporary culture and heritage.
It is a platform that showcases the thousands of editorial and stock photos that our staff and contributing photographers shoot. These photos can be purchased for personal and commercial use at an affordable price.
To contribute photos, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. SEARCH from a vast selection of curated Asian culture and heritage photos.
2. BUY photos of old and modern Singapore, travel, nature, food, daily life and more.
3. USE the photos on different platforms with our various licensing options.
1. SHOOT your own photos of Singapore and Asian street scenes, nature, daily life and travel.
2. SHARE them with us and be part of our community of photographers at Photonico.asia
3. EARN when your photos are sold with our 50 per cent revenue share programme.