About 200 RI students fall ill after buffet meal

Students whom ST spoke to noticed their schoolmates feeling sick last Friday after a buffet meal prepared by an external caterer.
Students whom ST spoke to noticed their schoolmates feeling sick last Friday after a buffet meal prepared by an external caterer.PHOTO: FACEBOOK/RAFFLES INSTITUTION

Students had symptoms of food poisoning; many due to sit their A-level exams soon

About 200 Raffles Institution (RI) students had symptoms of food poisoning over the weekend, just days before many were due to sit their A-level examinations.

Most of those affected are Year 6 students, who had symptoms such as diarrhoea and stomach ache, The Straits Times has learnt.

TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE

Thank you for reading The Straits Times

You have reached one of our Premium stories. To continue reading, get access now or log in if you are a subscriber.

What is Premium?

A version of this article appeared in the print edition of The Straits Times on October 24, 2018, with the headline 'About 200 RI students fall ill after buffet meal'. Print Edition | Subscribe