Family sues American Club after teen injured by shards from shattered shower glass door

In last July's incident, the teenager was about to shower at the American Club's shower facility when the glass door shattered as she slid it shut, causing injuries to her arms and legs.
In last July's incident, the teenager was about to shower at the American Club's shower facility when the glass door shattered as she slid it shut, causing injuries to her arms and legs.ST PHOTO: GAVIN FOO

They allege negligence, breach of care after teenage girl was injured in shower facility

A teenager was injured by glass shards inside a shower facility at the American Club when the glass door shattered.

This happened about four months after the shower facility had been constructed and handed over to the club in Scotts Road.

Please or to continue reading the full article. Learn more about ST PREMIUM.

Enjoy unlimited access to ST's best work

  • Exclusive stories and features on multiple devices
  • In-depth analyses and opinion pieces
  • ePaper and award-winning multimedia content
A version of this article appeared in the print edition of The Straits Times on March 05, 2019, with the headline 'Family sues American Club over shattered glass door'. Print Edition | Subscribe