Special tech and gadget deals on offer at IT Show Festival

A new Asus laptop and Philips smart television set are among the products shoppers can look forward to when the IT Show Festival 2021 opens tomorrow.

Shoppers can get their hands on the Asus ZenBook Duo 14 laptop and the Philips 55-inch OLED 805 Android TV, as well as the LionsForge CraftLaser portable laser cutter, at the festival, which will run until March 21.

The IT Show was postponed last year due to the Covid-19 pandemic, and the IT Show Festival 2021 was created to offer tech and gadget deals online and offline for shoppers during the March school holidays.

The 11-day shopping festival will be held at its participating exhibitors' websites and selected physical retail outlets islandwide. Exhibitors include Harvey Norman, Challenger, Huawei and Asus.

Special deals with heavy discounts curated by the exhibitors will be featured during the festival.

For instance, you can buy a Huawei Watch GT 2E for $148 instead of $218, while a set of Skullcandy Push True Wireless Earbuds will go for $59 instead of $195.

Shoppers stand a chance to win over $15,000 worth of tech prizes such as the Secretlab Omega Stealth chair and Philips 55-inch OLED 805 Android TV in a lucky draw, with no minimum purchase.

Lucky draw chances will be doubled if shoppers pay with American Express credit cards, sign up for a new StarHub service or recontract their current services.

They can also receive an instant quote online if they wish to trade in or repair their old devices - laptops or PCs, phones and tablets - during the festival. Phones and tablets can be from brands including Apple and Samsung.

The festival is organised by SingEx-Sphere Holdings, of which Singapore Press Holdings owns 40 per cent. Temasek owns the remaining 60 per cent.

Shoppers can download an interactive digital brochure from www. comexitshow.com.sg and indicate their interest in the festival at http://bit.ly/ITSHOW_Event

Join ST's Telegram channel here and get the latest breaking news delivered to you.

A version of this article appeared in the print edition of The Straits Times on March 10, 2021, with the headline Special tech and gadget deals on offer at IT Show Festival. Subscribe