There are 18 community sites in different parts of Singapore for the public to pay their last respects to Mr Lee Kuan Yew.
They include community centres, the People's Association headquarters, Marina Barrage and the Botanic Gardens.
Residents can visit the sites for a live telecast of the State Funeral on March 29.
Ten centres are operating for 24 hours:
1. Tanjong Pagar Community Club, 101 Cantonment Road.
2. Hong Lim Park, next to Telok Ayer Hong Lim Green Community Centre, 20 Upper Pickering Street.
3. Open space @ Bedok Town Centre, in front of 209 New Upper Changi Road, Singapore 460209. The space is outside the Sheng Siong supermarket.
4. Tampines Community Plaza, 10 Tampines Central 1. This is in front of Tampines One Mall.
5. Kovan Hub, 206 Hougang Street 21. This is near the Heartland Mall.
6. Ang Mo Kio Central Stage @ Ang Mo Kio Town Centre. The stage is between Block 712 and Block 709, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8.
7. Hardcourt at Block 749, Yishun Street 72.
8. Woodlands Civic Centre open space, 900 South Woodlands Drive.
9. Hardcourt opposite Choa Chu Kang MRT station, Choa Chu Kang Loop.
10. Canopy (the Pavilion between JCube shopping centre and Jurong Regional Library), Jurong East Central 1.
Another eight centres are open from 10am to 8pm:
11. People’s Association Headquarters, 9 King George’s Avenue
12. Botany Centre, Botanic Gardens, 1 Cluny Road
13. Marina Barrage, 8 Marina Gardens Drive
14. Toa Payoh Central CC Multipurpose Hall, 93 Toa Payoh Central
15. Open area at Blk 442 and Blk 449 Clementi Ave 3
16. Senja-Cashew Community Club, 101 Bukit Panjang Road
17. Kampong Kembangan Community Club, 5 Lengkong Tiga
18. Sengkang Community Club, 2 Sengkang Square
Also, those working or residing in town or the central business district, may visit the NTUC Tribute Centre to pen condolence messages. It has been set up at NTUC Centre, One Marina Boulevard, Level One, Outside Foyer. Opening times: 8am to 8pm daily, till Sunday.