Money Hacks Ep 56: How to choose the best travel insurance policy for your needs
Synopsis: In this fortnightly podcast series on Mondays, The Business Times breaks down actionable financial tips.
This episode focuses on travel insurance and we speak with MoneySmart's Singapore general manager Abel Lee, who oversees its insurance business.
He tackles our questions:
1. How can travel insurance be seen as an investment? (0:57)
2. What should we take note of when choosing a policy? (1:45)
3. How important is it to check the T&Cs? (4:09)
4. Is there a best time to buy travel insurance? (5:02)
5. Are there particular kinds of travel insurance policies for specific groups of people?
Produced by: Chris Lim & Lee Kim Siang
Edited by: Adam Azlee
Like, subscribe and rate our Money Hacks podcast on:
Apple Podcasts: http://str.sg/oeXe
Google podcasts: http://str.sg/oeGd
Feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do note: Any financial or investment information in this podcast is for use in Singapore only and is intended to be for your general information. Any particular investment or decision should only be made after consulting with a fully qualified financial adviser.
Watch a video of podcasts on the rise in Singapore: https://youtu.be/aGJ4cbch6eQ