This summer, your kids’ favourite monsters from Sony Pictures’ Hotel Transylvania are setting sail with Dream Cruises for an extraordinary voyage.
Till Aug 31, the cruise line will host thematic sailings of Hotel Transylvania 3: A Monster Vacation, the latest instalment of the animated movie franchise, aboard Genting Dream and World Dream.
Let your kids live out their ultimate fantasy in the company of their favourite friendly monsters through meet-and-greet, bedtime storytelling and costume parties as the whole family journeys across the sea to idyllic summer destinations in Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Cambodia, Malaysia and Thailand.
Devoted fans of the Hotel Transylvania movie franchise will enjoy a kaleidoscope of interactive activities each day at the "Monster-in-Training" Boot Camp. Rub shoulders with the friendly movie monsters at an exclusive meet-and-greet session, listen to captivating, whimsical tales during Bedtime Stories with Drac, or kick back with movie marathons of the first two instalments of the beloved movie franchise.
Get into the groove and take on the monsters in an epic dance-off at DJ Zouk Pool Party, come dressed in your best halloween horror costume for the Best-Dressed Monster-themed Costume Party, and experience the thrill of flying across the ocean with the 35-metre Dracula Zipline.
Other competitions to get your hearts racing include the the Blobby Milkshake Drinking Contest, Mummy Look-alike Dress Up Competition and Monster Treasure Hunt.
Choose your adventure
Beyond hanging out with the Hotel Transylvania monsters, the whole family can also have a ball of a time on a variety of shore excursions, available on Dream Cruises’ itineraries.
Sit back and relax as everything is arranged for you — all tours are led by professional local guides and transport will be arranged for point-to-point service. Refer to www.dreamcruiseline.com/en/plan-your-holiday/cruise-destinations for more detailed information on shore excursions.
5N Pulau Redang - Sihanoukville OR Ko Samui - Bangkok cruise
Redang Island has been increasingly growing in stature as a dive destination, long popular with Malaysian divers and now gaining a deserved international reputation.
- Discovery Scuba - Tour price includes one shore dive including dive equipment, instructions, a video session and dive master.
- Snorkelling at Redang Island Marine Park - Redang offers a safe and family-friendly snorkelling experience with its clear, calm waters. You'll be amazed at what you can see: schools of hump head parrotfish, squid, sea snakes, baby black tip sharks, stingrays, giant groupers, moray eels, turtles, sea cucumbers, starfish and many more.
Sihanoukville's many beaches and nearby islands make it Cambodia's premier seaside resort.
- Sihanoukville Highlights - Highlights include Tomnub Rolork Village, Wat Leu, Phsar Leu Market, Wat Krom and Ochheuteal Beach.
- Roundtrip Transfer to Ochheuteal Beach - Coach transfer service to Ochheuteal Beach, the most popular beach in Sihanoukville.
Ko Samui is known for its palm-fringed beaches, coconut groves and dense, mountainous rainforest, not forgetting luxury resorts and posh spas.
- Sightseeing & Shopping - Highlights include Big Buddha, Plai Leam Temple, Central Festival Mall and Coconut Plantation.
- Elephant Adventure - Experience an exciting elephant ride through a tropical garden. Watch a show and learn what the elephants can do and see a spicy green papaya salad cooking demonstration. Also includes a visit to Kunaram Temple.
Laem Chabang (Bangkok) is a port city in Chonburi Province.
- Grand Palace & Venice of East - Visit Grand Palace and experience the grandeur of an ancient Siamese court where kings and queens resided hundred years ago. Also includes a visit to Wat Arun and Royal Barges.
- Bangkok Panoramic Drive & Shopping - Drive through Chinatown and the Royal Parks, past the Democracy Monument, Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha Temple, National Museum, Sacred City Pillar, Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Pho), Royal Pier and various government offices. Also includes a visit to Wat Suthat and shopping at Central World.
3N Phuket cruise
Phuket is the perfect spot for sea, sun and sand.
- Amazing Night at Phuket: Cabaret Show - The crew of Phuket Simon Cabaret promise to blow you away with their splendid Broadway-standard show featuring skillful dancers, stunning costumes, great music and lighting. Also includes a trip to Jungceylon Shopping Complex at Patong.
- Phuket Excitement: Muay Thai “Real Fight” Match - Enjoy a Muay Thai Boxing match with exciting and great atmosphere. Also includes a trip to Jungceylon Shopping Complex at Patong.
2N Kuala Lumpur cruise
Kuala Lumpur is a melting pot of diverse cultures and offers an unforgettable experience.
- Kuala Lumpur Highlights Tour - Highlights include Merdeka Square & National Monument, Royal Selangor Club & Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Suria KLCC Shopping Center, KL Tower, Cocoa Boutique and Petronas Twin Towers.
- Explore Kuala Lumpur & Batu Caves - Highlights include Batu Caves, Merdeka Square & National Monument, Cocoa Boutique, Suria KLCC Shopping Center and Petronas Twin Towers.
- Historic Town Tour - Highlights include Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah Mosque, Istana Alam Shah, Little India, Klang Kwan Imm Temple and Church of Our Lady of Lourdes and AEON Bukit Tinggi Shopping Centre.