Read 3 articles daily and stand to win ST rewards, including the ST News Tablet worth $398.
Spin the wheel for ST Read and Win now.
Allergies are becoming more common around the world. Even the inhalation of cooking fumes can, in rare cases, trigger a reaction severe enough to kill.
Earlier this month in the United States, an 11-year-old boy, who was allergic to seafood, reportedly died after inhaling the fumes of cod fish being cooked.
Please subscribe or log in to continue reading the full article.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Join ST's Telegram channel here and get the latest breaking news delivered to you.
We have been experiencing some problems with subscriber log-ins and apologise for the inconvenience caused. Until we resolve the issues, subscribers need not log in to access ST Digital articles. But a log-in is still required for our PDFs.