The latest bodycare formulas are made for quality me-time.
1. The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Shower Gel ($12.90, from The Body Shop stores)
Now you can have your mojito and douse yourself with it. This shower gel is fragranced with uplifting mint-lime notes.
2. Dior Addict Moisturizing Body Milk ($92, from Dior counters) Scented with the popular Dior Addict fragrance, this emulsion promises lightweight moisturising.
Layer it under a complementary perfume to make the fragrance last longer on your skin.
3. Earth Botanics Gardeners Exfoliating Hand & Body Scrub ($32, from selected BHG, John Little, Robinsons and Sephora stores)
A New Zealand export, the label uses anti-bacterial manuka leaf oil and manuka honey in all its formulas. Free of parabens, this scrub is scented with relaxing lemongrass, orange and rosemary essential oils.
Made for soothing massages. The lightweight oil nourishes skin and keeps it supple, smooth and plump.
5. Aveda Stress-Fix Composition Oil ($52, from Aveda boutiques, salons and counters)
Warm a few drops of the lavender- and clary sage-scented oil between your palms and take a deep breath. Then apply this blend of sunflower and jojoba extracts on your body.
6. Handmade Heroes Super Duper Nourishing Rice Scrub ($17.90, from www.Handmade-Heroes.com)
The local label offers made-inSingapore, paraben-free cosmetics. We like this rice scrub blended with rose petals that smells good enough to eat.