PHOTOS: M.A.C., DIOR, TOM FORD, CHANEL, CLE DE PEAU
BEAUTE, YVES SAINT LAURENT BEAUTE, NARS,
GUERLAIN, BOBBI BROWN
1. M.A.C. Faerie Whispers Foiled Shadow Joy Toy, $39, from M.A.C. counters from Jan 1
This golden shadow gives lids a sparkly, metallic finish and doubles as a highlighter.
2. Diorskin Nude Air Glowing Gardens, $95, from Dior counters from Jan 1
Lend skin an iridescent shimmer with this gold highlighter. Dust it on the bridge of the nose, cheekbones and decolletage.
3. Tom Ford Noir Colour Collection Cream And Powder Eye Color, $94, from Tom Ford counters
A handy kit with a complementary sparkly black powder shadow and a cream black eyeshadow.
Layer the cream one under the powder for dramatic effect.
4. Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in 857 Rouge Noir, $52, from Chanel counters
This shiny and dark magenta is made for creating an interesting smoky eye.
5. Cle de Peau Beaute Luminizing Face Enhancer, $140, from Cle de Peau Beaute counters from Jan 1
A coral peach blusher with shimmer and highlighting pow- ders.
6. Yves Saint Laurent Beaute Face Palette Collector in Gypsy Opale, $95, from YSL Beaute counters later this month
When used together, the four colours help to even out skin tone.
The pink shade can also be used on its own to add a healthy flush to the skin while the white powder works as a highlighter too.
7. Nars Limited Edition Killer Shine Lipstick In No Shame, $40, from Nars counters
A deep plum lipstick with a pearlescent finish.
8. Guerlain Rouge G Merveilleux Rose, $76, from Guerlain counters
This rosy pink lipstick is perfect for day-to-night party looks.
9. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Sparkle Shadow + Liner, $45 each, from Bobbi Brown counters from Jan 1
This range of versatile products works well as both eyeliner and eyeshadow. These are also glittery with a metallic finish - perfect for adding dimension to the lids.