Forget about that photo filter on your camera.
These new creams and powders will make your complexion look smoother and brighter instantly, and get you selfie-ready.
1. Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation, $72, available at Sephora stores from next month
The brand is a pioneer in creating cosmetics that make complexions look flawless but natural on high- definition cameras.
This new product was launched to keep up with new technology that has made the resolutions of cameras and screens ultra high definition (four times that of full high definition).
The moisturising foundation is lightweight, blends easily and seamlessly covers spots and redness. The light-reflecting pigments also make fine lines look less obvious in the flesh and on camera.
2. Tom Ford Complexion Enhancing Primer, $100, from Tom Ford counters
This tinted primer enhances dull complexions and hides blemishes while adding a subtle radiance to the skin.
The formula is pigmented enough to be worn alone. When worn under make-up, it helps the colours to stay on longer.
3. Yves Saint Laurent Beaute Touche Eclat Blur Perfector, $75, from Yves Saint Laurent Beaute counters
An innovative balm-like product with a velvety feel. It blurs out imperfections and gives skin a rosy glow.
Use it to conceal enlarged pores on the cheeks and dark areas around the eyes. It can also be used to set make-up and mattify the face.
4. Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth-Effect Makeup, $78, from Chanel counters
This SPF15 foundation offers skin medium coverage and a matte- satiny feel. Soft-focus pigments help to hide blemishes and uneven skin tone.
5. L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Magic Blur Instant Smoother Anti-Aging Eye Cream, $39.90, from selected personal care stores and supermarkets
An all-in-one eye cream that promises to help reduce puffiness, define the eye contours, blur out fine lines and brighten dark areas.
6. The Body Shop Wonderblur, $42.90, from The Body Shop stores
A waxy balm with a silky feel that is made to camouflage enlarged pores and fine lines. Use alone or to touch-up foundation in the middle of the day.
7. Laneige Mini Pore Blurring Tightener, $52, from Laneige counters
This multipurpose moisturiser hydrates, keeps sebum production under control and makes enlarged pores look less obvious with fine, light-reflecting particles.
8. La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation, $340, from La Prairie counters from October
This comes handily with a high- coverage, creamy liquid foundation in a bottle as well as a balm-like concealer compact in the cap that hides dark spots. The rich textures are best suited for mature skin.
9.Shu Uemura The Lightbulb Glowing Face Powder, $60, from Shu Uemura counters
Dislike liquid foundations but still want your skin to glow? This loose face powder is a good alternative.
The fine powder particles are coated with oil to give skin a subtle dewiness and shine. Dust lightly on cheekbones, bridge of the nose and the cupid's bow.