BOSTON (Reuters) - Stephen King's latest book Sleeping Beauties topped the fiction bestsellers chart on Thursday while Hillary Clinton's memoir What Happened was ousted from the top spot on the non-fiction list by the latest book by former Fox News anchor Bill O'Reilly.
Data released by independent, online and chain bookstores, book wholesalers and independent distributors across the United States was used to compile the list.
Here are the lists:
1. Sleeping Beauties - Stephen King/Owen King
2. Don't Let Go - Harlan Coben
3. A Column Of Fire - Ken Follett
4. Haunted - James Patterson/James Born
5. To Be Where You Are - Jan Karon
1. Killing England - Bill O'Reilly
2. What Happened - Hillary Clinton
3. Braving The Wilderness - Brene Brown
4. The TB12 Method - Tom Brady
5. Food Can Fix It - Mehmet Oz