PARIS (AFP) - Celine Dion is looking for help for her next two albums, so on Friday she put out the call: Send me your songs.
"It's open to everyone," the 47-year-old Canadian singer told French radio station RTL in an interview.
"Any artist or composer can send me their art."
The unusual appeal by the singer, most famous for performing My Heart Will Go On as the theme song for the hit 1997 movie Titanic, came as she returned to the stage in Las Vegas for 40 concerts in the US gambling city.
Dion had taken a hiatus from the Vegas show and from the rest of her career last year to help take care of her ailing 73-year-old husband Rene Angelil, who has throat cancer.
Now, she will return to give performances into 2019.
Any songs chosen from submissions already coming in will go towards her two upcoming albums.
She aims to release the first, in French, next year and the second, in English, in 2017.
"They can be songs that let me reach new goals, to progress, to have a good time, to be passionate - because I would very much like to keep moving forward," she said.
She said she wanted to continue her career "as much as possible," adding: "I can't tell you right now who I'll be working with."
Her last album, Loved Me Back To Life, came out in 2013.