Two cooling drinks to make at home
CITRUS BLUEBERRY SPRITZER
½ cup blueberries
1.5l chilled sparking mineral water or club soda
1. Wash the fruits and cut the orange into thin slices (keep the rind).
2. Place the orange slices and blueberries into a pitcher.
3. Pour the sparkling mineral water into the pitcher.
4. Serve chilled with ice cubes.
•Recipe from Ms Pauline Xie, senior dietitian from National Healthcare Group Polyclinics
10g chrysanthemum flowers
3g licorice root
350ml hot water
1. Rinse the chrysanthemum flowers, wolfberries and licorice root with tap water
2. Place them in a flask and add hot water. Allow it to stand for 10 minutes before serving.
•Recipe from Ms Anita Pee, a TCM physician with Eu Yan Sang