American model Sean O'Pry, who appears in Taylor Swift's new Blank Space music video, has captured hearts with his brooding good looks. Go to his Instagram account (seanopry55) for more swoon-worthy photographs.
Here are six things you should know about the model:
1. The hunky man was born in Kennesaw, Georgia.
2. At the age of 17, his prom photographs were discovered on Myspace by fashion industry veteran Nole Marin, who was then a judge on America's Next Top Model. O'Pry's mother watched the reality TV show and encouraged him to respond to Marin's messages. A few weeks later, he was signed by VNY Models, who have been his agent since.
3. He has since modelled for top fashion houses like Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Salvatore Ferragamo, Ralph Lauren, Hugo Boss and Calvin Klein.
4. Last year, he reportedly made US$ 1.5 million (S$1.95 million), which earned him the top spot on the Forbes' 2013 World's Highest-Paid Male Models list.
5. This is not his first music video appearance. In 2012, he was featured in Madonna's Girls Gone Wild video alongside male models Simon Nessman, Jon Kortajarena and Rob Evans.
6. He auditioned for the role of Christian Grey in the Fifty Shades Of Grey movie, but lost out due to his lack of acting experience. The role eventually went to Jamie Dornan. O'Pry is now attending an acting school to improve on his chops.
"I want to be well-accepted as an actor, not just (as) a prop...doing this video really motivated me further," he told Vanity Fair two weeks ago.
Sources: Usmagazine.com, Eonline.com, People.com, Nymag.com and Vanityfair.com