As life expectancy increases, one retirement risk we face is the danger of outliving our nest egg. Take our survey and share your views.
1. If you are retired, did you consciously plan and save for your retirement?
2. What will be your main source(s) of retirement funding?
A: Investment dividends and annuity plans
B: Lump sum retirement savings
D: Family and children
E: All of the above
3. Do you believe you have enough savings to last your retirement?
B: Yes, but I will need to continue working past 62
D: Not sure
4. If you had the chance to plan for your retirement savings again, what would you have done differently?
A: Nothing, I'm happy with my planning
B: Start planning and saving when I was younger
C: Wish someone had shown me the way
D: Spent less, saved more
SMS your answers to 83116187 with the following message: sutinvest Answer 1 Answer 2 Answer 3 Answer 4 NRIC E-mail Name
For example, your answers could be sutinvest A B C D S1234567D firstname.lastname@example.org Jane Tan
Send your answers by Monday midnight.
Ten lucky readers will get a $50 grocery voucher sponsored by DBS Bank. Winners will be informed via e-mail.
• Participants below 18 must seek parental consent.
• Brought to you by DBS