1. US drugmaker Pfizer, which is in the process of buying Botox maker Allergan for US$160 billion (S$228 billion), forecast 2016 revenue and earnings below analyst estimates, citing generic competition and a strong dollar.
2. Genting Hong Kong said it expects to record a net profit of not less than US$2 billion for the year ended Dec 31.
3. Cosco Corporation said its subsidiary has secured a contract from a European buyer to build a dredger. The price is confidential. The vessel is scheduled for delivery in the second quarter of 2018.
4. Metal engineering firm MSM International is expected to report a net loss for the 2015 financial year, mainly due to the decrease in sales volume and weak demand in its oil and gas market segment.
5. Technics Oil & Gas is expected to report an operating net loss for its first quarter ended Dec 31.