1. Hyflux said SEPCOIII Electric Power Construction Corp has been ordered to pay its unit Hydrochem US$16.1 million (S$21.6 million) under an interim award, relating to the design and construction of a desalination facility in Oman.
2. Troubled marine player Nam Cheong has granted an option to purchase to a third party over its office units at Suntec Tower 3 for $25 million.
3. CapitaLand Commercial Trust has completed the sale of Wilkie Edge at 8 Wilkie Road to Lian Beng.
4. TEE International and Advancer Global announced a strategic collaboration to pursue projects such as joint tenders in contracts with mechanical and electrical engineering works and facility management services.
5. SIA Engineering bought back 19,000 shares at between $3.40 and $3.41 per share for a total outlay of $64,792.