1. Singapore-listed Wee Hur has acquired an office building and an adjoining piece of land with a total area of 5,478 sq m in Brisbane for A$63 million (S$64 million). Wee Hur said it was a long-term investment.
2. Advanced Integrated Manufacturing's unit, Hao Mart, has bought a minimart at Block 91, Paya Lebar Way, for $200,000 to provide it with an additional revenue stream.
3. Singapore-listed Weiye Holdings said yesterday its planned dual primary listing in Hong Kong is unlikely to be completed by Jan 31 as earlier announced as its application is still under review at the stock exchange of Hong Kong.
4. Vanke, China's largest residential property developer by sales, said yesterday it welcomes a decision by Anbang Insurance Group to buy a stake to help fund a restructuring.
5. Oil prices extended their recent rally in Asia yesterday, surging over 3.5 per cent after the US Department of Energy reported that inventories unexpectedly fell in the week ended Dec 18.