1. Property firm Hiap Hoe expects to report a profit for the first quarter ended March 31, compared with the loss recorded for the financial year ended Dec 31.
2. Steel group Delong will report a significant rise in net profit for the first quarter ended March 31,reversing a loss in the previous quarter, due to higher sales amid tighter supplies after production cuts in China and restocking by customers.
3. Electronics player Aztech Group said it will record a loss for the first quarter ended March 31, mainly due to lower turnover and higher administrative costs.
4. SGX-listed China International said the group expects to report a loss for the first quarter ended March 31.
5. KS Energy said OCBC is the financial adviser handling the sale of its KS Distribution stake. The business represents more than 300 globally accredited brands and distributes more than 60,000 line items.