1. Singapore-listed ISDN is set to seek a dual primary listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. The listing will enhance its profile in Hong Kong and mainland China and attract different investor profiles. Most of its revenue comes from China.
2. Gold jumped as traders sought a haven after two explosions tore through Brussels airport's departure hall and a third rocked a subway station. European shares fell, Bloomberg reported.
3. The ringgit hit a seven-month high on speculation that a resurgence in the crude price will boost oil exporter Malaysia's finances as state investment firm 1MDB moves closer to completing an asset sale, said Bloomberg.
4. SB Reit Management, the manager of Soilbuild Business Space Reit, said Moody's Investors Service has assigned a Baa3 issuer rating with stable outlook for Soilbuild Reit.
5. Singtel unit Singtel Innov8 has invested some $710,000 in Hope Technik which provides complete engineering solutions for commercial and government customers.