1. OCBC has priced A$200 million (S$210 million) of senior floating rate notes due 2020. The net proceeds from the notes issue will be used for general corporate purposes.
2. Millennium & Copthorne Hotels, which has received a £1.8 billion (S$3.2 billion) buyout bid from City Developments, lifted revenue per available room 11.5 per cent in the nine months to Sept 30.
3. Luzhou Bio-Chem Technology is expected to report a net loss for the third quarter. Details will be disclosed when the company announces its results on or before Nov 14.
4. Hutchison Port Holdings Trust reported third-quarter net profit of HK$270.4 million (S$47.4 million), down 37.1 per cent from a year earlier. Revenue slid 1.3 per cent to HK$3.2 billion.
5. Oil and gas contractor Ezion Holdings is offering bond holders protection if a planned refinancing does not take place, hoping that the sweetened terms will win enough support for the plan.